Follow My Thoughts

The Author

The Author
"Don't be offended. This is all MY opinion. Ain't nothin' that I'm sayin' [law]..."

Saturday, May 1, 2010

the LOVE of "he"...by he

.......................instead of trying to consume me..........try understanding me. i am MORE than the [me] you see PHYSICALLY...i am an assortment of feelings, emotions--experiences......can you see THOSE things with the naked eye?....initially....yes?...no?....can you see the POTENTIAL of you, me?...with a raw scope?.....i am a daughter........i am a sister...........mother.......i am the core of the Earth.......without ME, there would be NO YOU....i bore you in my WOMB......has not at least SOME of MY sentiment worn off on you?...............your complete and constant self-indulgence will ONLY hurt you......in the long run. keep on, keepin' on.... the LOVE that waited for you, patiently enough, will ONE day be used, abused.....dried up, and......gone........

--Tania AKA Nia Janei...THE Prototype

No comments:

Post a Comment