Follow My Thoughts

The Author

The Author
"Don't be offended. This is all MY opinion. Ain't nothin' that I'm sayin' [law]..."

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Abyss

"Take a chance on love,
Don't lock your heart up because you've been hurt."
....This is so easy for people to say who haven't seen the bottomless pits of this emotion...past experiences still spilling over into my daily...

"Don't take advice from people who are single and aren't even in a relationship of their own. She don't know what she talking about! She don't even have a man."
....This is so easy for people to say, not realizing that maybe that person is alone because they are waiting for that person who's WORTH waiting for...I couldn't disclose to you what I don't know, or haven't experienced...

"Mind your business, this is MY life!...not yours."
....This is so easy for people to say...but if the endeavors of YOUR life affect me in some kind of way and you constantly make me a factor in YOUR equation, don't be mad when I spew out a resolution.

---unfiltered, random thoughts, no specific situation, just a plethora of ongoing experiences---
--Tania AKA Nia Janei...THE Prototype
 

No comments:

Post a Comment