Follow My Thoughts

The Author

The Author
"Don't be offended. This is all MY opinion. Ain't nothin' that I'm sayin' [law]..."

Monday, August 30, 2010

Interpersonal Rescission

If I could pour out my affection...into a million glasses...it's potency...would still take you for a loop... If I could give to you... ALL of myself...without feeling cheated...that'd be God's blessing to me...or God's miracle rather. If I could spread my sentiments... across every continent...it'd still be strong enough to support you... but I assume that's STILL not good enough for you. So self-interested, you don't even give a damn.

I want to give you ALL of me...leaving not a drop, piece, or even a crumble ... but I can't oblige...'cause it's the same as being a fool...YOUR fool to be exact...WHY?...I refuse to be another "fool for love"... because TRUE love doesn't recruit fools. I refuse to relay my mind, spirit, and heart to another thief. A bandit of my true intentions... a squander of my heart's inclination. So, I've decided to withdraw...no longer will I be vulnerable to reckless hands...I want me back. 
--Tania AKA Nia Janei...THE Prototype

No comments:

Post a Comment