Follow My Thoughts

The Author

The Author
"Don't be offended. This is all MY opinion. Ain't nothin' that I'm sayin' [law]..."

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Flavors: Part 2

You know I couldn't forget about my BEAUTIFUL Black men. I would be doing myself, and all my readers, a disservice in doing so lol. With THAT being said, THIS post is dedicated to all the different shades of beautiful Black men. *Disclaimer: I posted pictures of only celebrities mostly because their pictures are the most accessible. Enjoy! :)

Denzel Washington

J. Cole


John Legend


Lamman Rucker


Larenz Tate


Chris Brown


Tank


T.I. aka Tip


Usher


Michael Ealy


Tyrese


Will Smith


Trey Songz


 Maxwell

-------
I LOVE MY Black men. 





-Tania AKA Nia Janei...THE Prototype

3 comments:

  1. Ive been DYING to blog about the same thing so im happy you touched up on it. - nice post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks mama! you should STILL write about it tho! im interested in hearing your point of view :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are all kinds of pictures of the world on the internet, but to find one of these specific pictures that you want to use for your blog or business marketing, but to find out where it is used. It is not an easy task. But you can do it easily with a Yandex reverse image search lets see how do you reverse image search on Yandex? Yandex reverse image search

    ReplyDelete